Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Australian College of Classical Yoga

So it'd been a couple of weeks since I had done a yoga class and both my mind and body were in desperate need of a class. Recently I've started just attending classes just casually at different studios rather than committing to one place. So tonight I headed down to the Australian College of Classical Yoga www.classicalyoga.com.au and did an amazing class. It went for 1.5 hours and was the perfect combination of savasana, asana and meditation all in one. The class even finished off with a bit of chanting! :) Thoroughly recommend the place. I'll definitely be back :) One of my lifetime goals is to get my yoga teaching qualification and teach yoga...This place I did my class at tonight actually does yoga teacher training so who knows what my practice there will lead to.....

No comments:

Post a Comment