Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Autumn growing....in my garden :)

Some beetroot that I planted from seed.

So this is my lemon tree that I heavily pruned as it was out of control when I moved in. Everything is starting to grow back now. :)

My little lime tree.

My miniature apple tree. I have two of those :)

This is my orange tree which already came with the property. It gave my 1 orange last year but I've given it a bit of TLC and there should be more next season. Can you see the little green one?

Here are my beautiful herbs: oregano, mint, parsley, rosemary and chives.
Some rainbow silverbeet grown from seed in pot that I found behind a bush!
Some snowpeas :)

Some more herbs: basil (which I going to let flower now and collect the seeds as they provided me with many batches of basil pesto over the Summer), thyme and sage.



No comments:

Post a Comment